Creatures Wiki Moves
Home » Foren » News

Antworten: 6   Aktuellster Beitrag geschrieben von: GreenReaper (02.10.2014 03:49)

Herzlich wilkommen, Gast!
Einloggen / Anmelden
Einstellungen für Gäste

Antworten  Neuen Beitrag schreiben  Im Forum suchen
    Zurück zur Themenübersicht  
malkin

Creatures Wiki Moves geschrieben am: 28.09.2014 01:49
Antwort
Attention all Norns, Grendels, Ettins and Geats! The Creatures Wiki has moved to https://creatures.wiki. Please edit any links you have contributed to forums or websites by replacing "creatures.wikia.com/wiki" with "creatures.wiki". Now is also a great time to add articles about Grandroids, Creatures Online and current third-party projects. (Thanks to all who have been using creatureswiki.net over the years rather than the Wikia one; you made it easier for this move to happen.)

AW: Creatures Wiki Moves geschrieben am: 28.09.2014 04:41
Antwort
Von: Toa-Nuva    Beiträge: 4.282 / Registriert: Jul, 2003
Thank you for the notification, malkin. I hadn't been aware of the move before. I'll try to get the link in the forum footer updated asap.

However, are you aware that some browsers give an SSL error message on the new URL? It says that the site can not be trusted, because the certificate issuer is unknown. Only Firefox seems to be affected, though - Chromium and Internet Explorer work fine for me.

AW: Creatures Wiki Moves geschrieben am: 28.09.2014 05:35
Antwort
Von: malkin    Beiträge: 32 / Registriert: Okt, 2004
Thanks for letting us know - strangely enough, my copy of Firefox says that the certificate is trusted.

We'll fix the problem with the certificate. Thanks for saying you'll update the link in the footer!

AW: Creatures Wiki Moves geschrieben am: 28.09.2014 14:39
Antwort
Thank you. I actually tried three different Firefox installations/configurations, and all of them displayed that "this connection is untrusted" message, so I assume this is a problem with the default configuration of Firefox, and not a misconfiguration on my part. Not sure why your Firefox isn't complaining, though. Anyway, good to know you're going to fix it.

(BTW, updating the footer may take a while longer, because I'm not sure how to do it. But I've forwarded it. )

AW: Creatures Wiki Moves geschrieben am: 30.09.2014 04:27
Antwort
Von: malkin    Beiträge: 32 / Registriert: Okt, 2004
Thanks for passing it on!

We'll look into what we can do to make the certificate more acceptable - at least it's only Firefox that seems to have problems with it.

AW: Creatures Wiki Moves geschrieben am: 02.10.2014 02:54
Antwort
It seems to work fine now. Thanks for fixing it!

And I've also managed to get the forum footer updated. ^^''

Re: AW: Creatures Wiki Moves geschrieben am: 02.10.2014 03:49
Antwort
Von: GreenReaper    Beiträge: 77 / Registriert: Jan, 2005
Woo!

Zurück zur Themenübersicht      Zum Seitenanfang

CREATURES DOCKING STATION | CREATURES FAMILY | CREATURES WIKI | DS HANDBUCH DEUTSCH | GRANDROIDS

Partner:

Albia - a place where you can dream - Alien's Creatures World - Creaturesisland - Generation Norn - Kari's Page - Lunatic World - Mummy's Creatures - The Undeadly Norn - Toa-Nuva's Spieletipps - Zauberalbia

Forum Startseite | Registrieren | Einloggen | Suchen

[ Powered by Jive Forums ]