Submission call for the CCSF!
Home » Foren » Aktionen

Antworten: 4   Aktuellster Beitrag geschrieben von: Liam (02.06.2005 08:38)

Herzlich wilkommen, Gast!
Einloggen / Anmelden
Einstellungen für Gäste

Antworten  Neuen Beitrag schreiben  Im Forum suchen
Vorheriges Thema   Zurück zur Themenübersicht Nächstes Thema
Liam

Von: South Australia

Submission call for the CCSF! geschrieben am: 02.06.2005 08:38
Antwort
With the Festival only a few months away, it's time to start working on those agents, breeds, websites, stories etc!

Have a breed you are working on, and think it would be cool to release it during the festival? Great! Just email me with the details, explained below

Now, for it to be displayed on the CCSF website, it will need to be tested by a select group of people to make sure it's that A* grade quality!

Submission is as simple as sending an email my way (liam.esler(at)gmail.com)! Submissions must contain the name, what type of thing you are submitting, and a basic explanation. Thats it!

Submissions will need to be in by July 20th!

For those of you who don't know what the CCSF is, it stands for the Creatures Community Spirit Festival, which will hopefully be the biggest festival in Creatures Community history, for both english and german communities.

Some of the things to be released include the much-awaited C1-to-DS, Gardenia, and C2 Lifekit #3!

Currently I'm looking for someone to help me by translating the website and announcements into German, as I can't do it myself. Any help would be extremely appreciated!

- Liam

AW: Submission call for the CCSF! geschrieben am: 02.06.2005 18:57
Antwort
Von: Alien    Beiträge: 4.732 / Registriert: Okt, 2002
Liam!

Sounds very interesting! Is there already any website about the CCSF with more information? Just asking...

I could help with translations. But I'm going to write you an email about it, okay?

Re: AW: Submission call for the CCSF! geschrieben am: 02.06.2005 21:12
Antwort
Von: GreenReaper    Beiträge: 77 / Registriert: Jan, 2005
Well, there is always the Creatures Wiki page about the CCSF.

AW: Re: AW: Submission call for the CCSF! geschrieben am: 02.06.2005 22:13
Antwort
Von: Alien    Beiträge: 4.732 / Registriert: Okt, 2002
Ooops... Sorry, should have known it better!
Of course, ask the Creatures Wiki!

AW: Submission call for the CCSF! geschrieben am: 03.06.2005 04:38
Antwort
Von: Liam    Beiträge: 2 / Registriert: Jun, 2005
Thankyou for the welcome!

A website will be here soon - as I mentioned in the email, I'm currently finalizing the design, so it won't be long before I start writing content for it.

The latest 'news' is that the url will hopefully be http://ccsf.creaturescommunity.com or
http://www.creaturescommunity.com/ccsf/ thanks to Ali of Albia2000, and that the theme is 'Give Back' with a sub-theme of 'Nature'

Vorheriges Thema
  Zurück zur Themenübersicht      Zum Seitenanfang
Nächstes Thema

CREATURES DOCKING STATION | CREATURES FAMILY | CREATURES WIKI | DS HANDBUCH DEUTSCH | GRANDROIDS

Partner:

Albia - a place where you can dream - Alien's Creatures World - Creaturesisland - Generation Norn - Kari's Page - Lunatic World - Mummy's Creatures - The Undeadly Norn - Toa-Nuva's Spieletipps - Zauberalbia

Forum Startseite | Registrieren | Einloggen | Suchen

[ Powered by Jive Forums ]