.exe installers don't work for me
Home » Foren » Creatures 2

Antworten: 1   Aktuellster Beitrag geschrieben von: angelneko (17.10.2007 07:24)

Herzlich wilkommen, Gast!
Einloggen / Anmelden
Einstellungen für Gäste

Antworten  Neuen Beitrag schreiben  Im Forum suchen
Vorheriges Thema   Zurück zur Themenübersicht Nächstes Thema
froynlaventje

.exe installers don't work for me geschrieben am: 17.10.2007 02:25
Antwort
I'm sorry if this question was already asked but I am really bad at german so most of this forum is unreadable to me...

Anyways, my c2 files are not in the default directory so the automatic installer for the breeds doesn't work.
They worked fine before but my cdrom broke and I was forced to get albian years because creatures 2 wasn't available anyway else anymore. Now the installer nags about not finding cmac.s16 and it all just doesn't work...

I was wondering if there is a way to get the breeds in normal .rar or .zip format so I can just pop the right files in the right folders myself........

Sorry if I sound stupid, but just looking at all the german here makes my head hurt... And I've searched on google....

AW: .exe installers don't work for me geschrieben am: 17.10.2007 07:24
Antwort
Von: angelneko    Beiträge: 720 / Registriert: Okt, 2005
to the forum!

The thing you need is the Remastered Patch from AmberCreatures.

http://www.webpetz.com/creatures/remasters.php

After installing the patch, the Breedinstallers should work correctly.

Vorheriges Thema
  Zurück zur Themenübersicht      Zum Seitenanfang
Nächstes Thema

CREATURES DOCKING STATION | CREATURES FAMILY | CREATURES WIKI | DS HANDBUCH DEUTSCH | GRANDROIDS

Partner:

Albia - a place where you can dream - Alien's Creatures World - Creaturesisland - Generation Norn - Kari's Page - Lunatic World - Mummy's Creatures - The Undeadly Norn - Toa-Nuva's Spieletipps - Zauberalbia

Forum Startseite | Registrieren | Einloggen | Suchen

[ Powered by Jive Forums ]